Monday 31 August 2009

Wizards on Deck - FREE Gift 3!!!


The 3rd FREE gift from the club Wizards on Deck has now been sent!! It's a poster of the film!! I've just found it dropped into my suite:p I hope you enjoy it!

If you haven't joined the club yet learn how to join it here. But hurry up!! There's only one FREE gift left!!



THAT'S WEIRD...

Also I noticed something weird... I put the poster into my storage box and then when I tried to get it out I couldn't find it... I could only see this strange coat that I've never bought! (it's the 1st item in the image)

I took it out of the Storage box (without closing the box) and it perfectly fitted on my medoll!

When I closed the Storage box though the coat turned into the free poster from the club!!!

That is so weird!! It would be great if there was a way of using the coat... I love it!!! If this happened to you too write it here!! If you've found out how we can use the coat also comment here!!


Hugs and Kisses
♥Joanna♥

No comments:

Post a Comment