Sunday 2 August 2009

Who-Wears-It-Better competition!



Hello everyone! I've decided to host a competition because i think it would be really interesting to see our readers' style!! For those who want to enter the competition, you have to dress your medoll in a look for a walk at the shops! In your look you have to include the Candie's Ruched Ikat Halter Top (you can see it at the image below). If you want to enter just write a comment to this post with your name or send me a message through my gb on stardoll. When I see your message I will come to your suite and copy your medoll. When we have 10 participants I'll publish them here and people will vote for you!







What do you win?

Because I'm not a superstar I can't send you a nice gift(let me know if you want a penguin :p). Through this competition though you will be more popular, more people will visit your suite and might vote for you to be CG! So come on! Enter the competition!!



Kisses and Hugs

♥Joanna♥

No comments:

Post a Comment