Tuesday 25 August 2009

Nicole Richie Inspired Outfit

This is a new section of our blog called "Inspired Outfits". Every time I will post the photo of a celebrity and then, next to it, how you can create on stardoll an outfit inspired by hers!! I hope you will enjoy it! I will be accepting requests aswell. You can comment underneath each "Inspired Outfit" post and tell me who your favourite celebrity is, or you can send me a picture with your favourite outfit and I will try to create an outfit on stardoll :)

*There will be both SS and non-SS outfits! Hope you like it! :)


Sooo... Our first outfit is a Nicole Richie street outfit. I personally adore her style and this is an outfit that I would definitely wear in real life too!




The look on Stardoll is for SS because there are no beige jackets available for non-SS. Of course non-SS can also create this outfit by using a different colour of jacket. If you also want to save some stardollars you can replace the Elle Criss Cross Heels with the Stardoll Strappy Heels. I've chosen the ELLE heels because they are the most similar to Nicole Richie's Givenchy cut-out boots. The total price of the outfit is really good in my opinion and pretty much anyone can afford it!
Hope you like it!! Pleeeeeeeease tell me what you think!! Start writing Comments people!!!
Kisses and Hugs
♥Joanna♥

1 comment:

  1. Hey!!! I love the inspired outfits section!!! And the outfit you just made is sooooooooo great!!! I love Hilary Duff and I would like if you could create an inpired outfit of her. Here's a picture of her that I like:

    http://media.photobucket.com/image/hilary%20duff%20style/NrllAless/Inspired%20Style/hilary_duff.jpg

    Please create that outfit!! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete