Saturday 29 August 2009

Inspired Outfits - Look Book!!



Here is another inspired outfit that I've created, both for ss and non-ss this time! I had a look at the Look Book as LovinJake said she gets inspired by that site! And guess what! You really get inspired!! :p I hope you like this look!

" Let's talk about music" is the name of the photo/outfit which was put together by a 14-year-old girl from Norway! Norwegian sense of style at this "Inspired Outfits"!!



Superstar Outfit - 28star$

(the belt I used is from Elle-you can still use the non-ss belt if you prefer that one! But the Elle belt is cheaper:p)



Non Superstar Outfit - 25star$
(the belt I used is from Stardoll Girls-you can also search on colour Black and you'll find it!)



I really want to hear your opinion so please write a comment or vote!! Thanks!

Hugs and Kisses
♥Joanna♥

No comments:

Post a Comment