Monday 24 August 2009

Hot to use a Manual Proxy


These are the instructions on using a proxy:
STEP 1
First log in to Stardoll (this will save you time)

STEP 2
For Internet Explorer
Tools --> Internet Options --> Connections --> LAN Settings --> Check the "Use Proxy" box --> Enter the proxy and port --> Click OK (click images to enlarge)



For Firefox (no pictures yet...)
Tools --> Options --> Advanced --> Network --> Settings --> Check the Manual box --> Enter the proxy and port --> Click Save

If you use an other server let me know!!!

STEP3
Go to the page you want to go (use the link I give you) and do what you want (ex. join the club, invite people).

STEP 4
When you are done go back to proxy setting and check off the proxy box!!

**If you still have questions please tell me!! :)
Was this helpful?? Please vote and comment!

Hugs and Kisses
♥Joanna♥

6 comments:

  1. OMG please help NO manual proxy works for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which gift are you trying to get "Anonymous"??

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is a manual proxy ?? what is ot for ??
    Ainsley x :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Manual Proxies Ainsley are used to get FREE gifts that are only available in other countries.. By using the manual proxy you are able to get the gift too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how should I know wich is the port?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cant do it! please help me

    ReplyDelete