Wednesday 9 September 2009

Talented Stardolls!!! Great Album VanDerBlume!


Hey everyone! While searching on Stardoll i've discovered this brilliant album!! It belongs to VanDerBlume, a 33 year old girl from Spain! She came up with the idea of creating an album with a theme. Here theme is... "Jobs". The result is pretty amazing!! I've just fallen in love with it! :)
Here I only give you a sample of her work. To see the whole album go to her page and also vote for her to be an album winner. It's her dream after all!!


A Babysitter is the first job in VanDerBlume's album...


Another job is a Painter. I love the trick with the "paintings"!


There is also a Designer... What a beautiful salon, don't you think?



This is my favourite! I think it's brilliant!! An Astronaut!! How smart! :)


Are you as talented as VanDerBlum? Do you create beautiful sceneries, have an amazing house, design lovely clothes or have a unique album? Then write your name on comments and I'll take a look! And who knows.. you might be on our next post!


Hugs and Kisses

♥Joanna♥

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, thank you and thank you to put me in the blog.
    You are amazing.

    VanDerBlume.

    :D

    ReplyDelete