Monday 7 September 2009

New Kohl's!!!



Hey everyone!! Finally the new line of Kohl's has now arrived!! In the new line you can find clothes that will keep you warm during the cold days of winter (:p) and of course stylish!! There are new clothes at all 3 stores of Kohl's and of course all for non-ss!! The prices are... well somethimes they are a bit high in my opinion (ex. Abbey Dawn Face Boyfriend Tee: 10sd)
but in other cases they are really good (ex. Mudd Banded Bottom Tunic Claret: 5sd). Here I have images with all of the clothes of Kohl's with their prices (click on the images to enlarge) and pictures of the 3 stores as they look now!








I have to say that my favourite store this time is Mudd! I love the jackets, the new jeans and the tunics!! But I'll try and buy all of the clothes :p









What do you think? Are you buying anything?
Yes/No? What????

Hugs and Kisses
♥Joanna♥

No comments:

Post a Comment