Thursday 3 December 2009

OH MY GOD... - FALSE ALARM!!! :p


Is the Play&Earn thing working for you??? Because it's not working for me and I think I'll kill Stardoll if they've stopped it.... Things are really getting awfull with Stardoll... I understand they have a company and they need to make some money but just like any other game they need to have a way for member who don't pay, to earn some money... A few money.. Not millions... I am really upset with them lately...

What do you think??
And please answer.. Is Play&Earn working for you?
PLAY&EARN IS STILL WORKING!!

3 comments:

  1. just done it on ss and non-ss, and working fine.
    can't buy today's calendar thing tho' - just says not available......

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Really?
    Well it's working for me...
    maybe it's your computer?
    Anyways Good luck on fixing it!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT??? how can they do that? first they take away 1 sd per day and now THIS??? wow!

    ReplyDelete