Wednesday 11 November 2009

Polish Independence Day!!! && What's going on with Stardoll????

Hey guys!! Since today is the Polish Independence Day Stardoll has release some celebration items and clothes! It is actually the 1st time that there is something worth buying from the celebration clothes but guess what... IT'S ONLY FOR SUPERSTARS!
I think Stardoll has gone waaay too far with the Superstar situation.... It's been weeks since I've last seen something good at the Starplaza that non-superstars can buy... All the latest clothes (ex. the Picasso Proportions theme, the DIY clothes) are all for SUPERSTARS ONLY... I'm so angry with Stardoll... And as if these where not enough they stopped the 1sd per day system.... Now non-superstars don't have a chance to earn some money that will stay for ever.. Not fly away if you don't use them in one day... And don't tell me that if you like Stardoll you will buy Stardollars.. I've been a member on Stardoll for almost 5 years.. I knew it when it was PaperDoll Heaven.. And I still love it and log in EVERY day! I don't understand why Stardoll's doing that to all of us who really love it and support it with our presence all these years... Afterall, think about all the people who just aren't rich enough to spend their money on a game...
I'm really dissappointed...

♥Joanna♥

No comments:

Post a Comment